Detoxification through sweat is a centuries old practice. Modern environmental medicine has proven that sweat is more than temperature regulation. It's one of the best ways to detox your body.
Infrared offers a more enjoyable, pleasant experience. It warms the body from within instead of just heating the air around you. This provides a unique opportunity for health benefits beyond a traditional sauna.
Feel beautiful. Youthful. Peaceful
Looking good is all about feeling good and infrared sauna therapy helps. The skin health and anti-aging benefits of infrared light help you feel radiant and confident as they help improve overall skin tone, softness, smoothness, elasticity, clarity and firmness.
Infrared relaxes the body and mind, fights inflammation, and builds collagen and elastin. So, not only does your skin look better on the outside, you will also feel better from the inside.
Feel better. Healthier. Stronger.
When you feel better, you can move better and do more. Infrared helps with healing through its pain relief and anti-inflammation benefits. The light penetrates the body and stimulates circulation, decreases inflammation, and provides relief from pain.
The deep detoxification infrared waves stimulating within the body are also known to help remove certain toxic heavy metals and other environmental toxins that cause debilitating symptoms. Infrared also boosts the immune system, helping the body stay healthy and ready to fight viruses and other illness.
Feel restored. Revitalized. Rejuvenated.
No one wants muscle soreness to slow them down. Whether you’re a competitive athlete, a weekend golfer or simply trying to stay active, proper muscle recovery impacts your ability to keep doing what you love. Infrared sauna therapy penetrates muscles deeper, increases blood flow and helps the body recover faster so you can stay in the game of sports, and life.
Infrared light heats the body from within and penetrates the joints, muscles and tissues, increasing circulation and blood flow for proper healing. It accelerates recovery, helps build muscles, decreases inflammation, and increases flexibility.
PRE SAUNA SESSION
- Wait at least 1-2 hours after eating before beginning an infrared sauna session.
- Hydrate with a minimum of 8 ounces of water to prepare for an increase in core body temperature.
- Optimal sauna experience occurs between 100° and 130°F. If you prefer a more intense experience, let our staff know.
- Listen to your body and adjust based on what it’s telling you. If you feel flu-like symptoms, discontinue and let our staff know.
- Everyone sweats differently. You may not sweat during the first few sessions. Sweat will increase with regular use.
- Rehydrate with 8 to 24 oz. of water or electrolyte drink to replenish.
- Use your sauna session as a warm-up before exercise and continue with your next activity.
- Or, dry off with an absorbent towel, then cool down naturally or with a shower.
How long do I have the room for?
You have the sauna room for the amount of time you signed up for!
What do I wear?
Wear what you are comfortable with. You can wear a bathing suit, sports bra and shorts or nothing! We will provide you a towel to sit on for all occasions!
Do you provide towels?
Yes! We will provide a towel to sit on and a full wrap towel for each session.
Can 2 people use the sauna?
Yes, up to 2 people can use the sauna at one time. Simple choose the sauna for 2 people when booking and check in together with our front desk staff!
Can I sauna if I am pregnant or nursing?
Infrared sauna use is contraindicated for people with following conditions: Pregnancy/Breast Feeding – If breastfeeding or pregnant, you are not permitted to use our sauna. For breastfeeding, a detoxification process will produce the expelled toxins into your breast milk.