Detoxification through sweat is a centuries old practice. Modern environmental medicine has proven that sweat is more than temperature regulation. It's one of the best ways to detox your body.
Infrared offers a more enjoyable, pleasant experience. It warms the body from within instead of just heating the air around you. This provides a unique opportunity for health benefits beyond a traditional sauna.
Sweating is the body’s natural way to heal and stay healthy. Infrared sauna therapy is beneficial for natural healing and prevention because of its ability to penetrate human tissue resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat. It is known to assist with detoxification, immunity, weight loss, heart health, muscle recovery, weight management and relaxation.
Many sauna users experience relief from conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, and neck and back pain because it warms and relaxes joints and muscle tissue. Infrared heat is completely safe and healthy for all living things. It is the same heat used in hospitals to warm premature babies.
Infrared Sauna Series
30 MINUTE SESSION - Save 10% on your sweat when you buy an infrared sauna 4 pack series!
SAVINGS OF $12.00!
30 MINUTE SESSION - Save 15% on your sweat when you buy an infrared sauna 8 pack series!
SAVINGS OF $36.00!
30 MINUTE SESSION - Save 20% on your sweat when you buy an infrared sauna 12 pack series!
SAVINGS OF $72.00!
45 MINUTE SESSION - Save 10% on your sweat when you buy an infrared sauna 4 pack series!
SAVINGS OF $18.00!
45 MINUTE SESSION - Save 15% on your sweat when you buy an infrared sauna 8 pack series!
SAVINGS OF $54.00!
45 MINUTE SESSION - Save 20% on your sweat when you buy an infrared sauna 12 pack series!
SAVINGS OF $108.00!
Unlimited Monthly Sweat Memberships
$200/mo - 30 Minutes
$300/mo - 45 Minutes
Ideal or those looking to reap the endless benefits of using the infrared sauna 2+ times per week, this membership + savings is for you!
- Unlimited infrared sauna use each month
- 15% off Abura skin care products!
3 month agreement continuing thereafter month-to-month (autopay).
PRE SAUNA SESSION
- Wait at least 1-2 hours after eating before beginning an infrared sauna session.
- Hydrate with a minimum of 8 ounces of water to prepare for an increase in core body temperature.
- Optimal sauna experience occurs between 100° and 130°F. If you prefer a more intense experience, let our staff know.
- Listen to your body and adjust based on what it’s telling you. If you feel flu-like symptoms, discontinue and let our staff know.
- Everyone sweats differently. You may not sweat during the first few sessions. Sweat will increase with regular use.
- Rehydrate with 8 to 24 oz. of water or electrolyte drink to replenish.
- Use your sauna session as a warm-up before exercise and continue with your next activity.
- Or, dry off with an absorbent towel, then cool down naturally or with a shower.
Infrared Sauna Benefits
Heating the body from inside can improve the function of the immune system just like a fever can. Therefore, regular infrared sauna use can help reduce the incidences of cold and flu, or help you recover faster from illness.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE THE ROOM FOR?
You have the sauna room for the amount of time you signed up for!
WHAT DO I WEAR?
Wear what you are comfortable with. You can wear a bathing suit, sports bra and shorts or nothing! We will provide you a towel to sit on for all occasions as well as a towel to wipe down with for after you sauna.
DO YOU PROVIDE TOWELS?
Yes! We will provide a towel to sit on and a full wrap towel for each session.
CAN 2 PEOPLE USE THE SAUNA?
Yes, up to 2 people can use the sauna at one time. Simple choose the sauna for 2 people when booking and check in together with our front desk staff!
CAN I SAUNA IF I AM PREGNANT OR NURSING?
Infrared sauna use is contraindicated for people with following conditions: Pregnancy/Breast Feeding –If breastfeeding or pregnant, you are not permitted to use our sauna. For breastfeeding, a detoxification process will produce the expelled toxins into your breast milk.